Book your accommodation in Noosa to take advantage of one of the many Noosa events that is scheduled to be held throughout 2015.
Noosa Festival of Surfing
- (7th - 14th March 2015). Head to Noosa for the annual Noosa festival of surfing. Now in its 24th year, this event is one of the biggest surfing events in the world with more than 600 entries from 14 countries. Join the fun with free movies, live bands, with perfect waves expected at the top Noosa surf breaks.
- (9th - 11th May 2015). This is the ultimate challenge with competitors swimming 10kms, biking 420.2kms and running 84.3 kms. Noosa is lucky enough to be part of a world series with only three Ultraman being held in the world. Come and support these amazing athletes as they take on this epic challenge.
Noosa International Food and Wine Festival
- (14th - 17th May 2015) Noosa plays host to the biggest foodies party when world renowned chefs join the best in Australia to produce the best foodie experience for visitors. Chefs join with food producers, winemakers for a range of events which include food trails, masterclasses and degustation dinners.
Noosa Long Weekend Festival
- (17th - 26th July 2015) Something for everyone at this years 10 day event which will be filled with arts, literature, forums, food and fun. Book your accommodation now for this cultural Noosa event.
Noosa Jazz Festival
- (3rd - 6th September 2015) Music lovers from around Australia will head to Noosa for this years Jazz Festival. Join in the fun with jazz river cruises, Noosa Jazz Golf Day, Tastings on Hastings and fun galore expected in 2015.
With such a great lineup of events in Noosa in 2015, now is the time to book your Noosa accommodation